If there's a repair or service you need, and it's not listed here, please don't hesitate to ask!
For all enquiries, please click here to contact The Hairy-Dude!
FX Pedals And Rack Units
From simple repairs like replacing a faulty input socket on a guitar FX pedal, to component level repairs to mixing desks and Pro Audio equipment, or modifying a wah pedal to have an indictor LED.
The Hairy-Dude has succesfully repaired equipment from many brands, including Boss/Roland, Digitech, Yamaha, Korg, T-Rex, Marshall, Kustom, Hughes and Kettner, TC Electronics, Mackie, EV/Electro Voice, RCF, Peavey, Quest, Martin, Robe, Allen And Heath, Soundcraft, JANDS, Shure, Sennheiser and many more.
We also offer a "mail-order" repair service for smaller items.
Electronic repairs, servicing and modifications to the following equipment:
- Guitar and bass FX pedals and rack units.
- Keyboards, synths and MIDI gear.
- Guitar and bass amplifiers: solid state and valve amplifiers (see note 1 below).
- Pro Audio - mixers, speakers, amplifiers, rack units, etc.
- Stage/DJ Lighting - controllers, lights, dimmers, etc.
- Cabling - mic, speaker, power, DMX, etc.
- Microphones (cabled and wireless), DI's.
Note 1: The Hairy-Dude does not do valve amp services such as valve replacement/"re-tubing", diagnosis or biasing, but can replace faulty pots, sockets, power cables, etc.
For all non-guitar and bass related electronic repairs. (For guitar and bass wiring repairs and modifications, please click here)
- Bench Fee: $40 per item. This is the minimum charge for quoting for a repair. This charge is waived when the item is repaired.
- Labour charges: $70 per hour per item, minimum one hour, and charged at fifteen minute intervals thereafter, parts additional.
- Discounts may apply for multiple items of the same make and model (3 or more), at the discretion of The Hairy-Dude.
- Any postage/delivery fees and charges are the responibility of the customer.
For all enquiries, or to book your equipment in for service, please click here to contact The Hairy-Dude!