Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: General enquiries.
- I don't live near you or I can't get to you. Can I send you my faulty equipment for repair? Yes, you can. You can post smaller items to my PO Box. Larger items can be dropped off by apointment by courier. Please contact me prior to sending in anything, so I know it's coming!
- What payment options do you offer? Do you have AfterPay, ZipPay or anything like that? Accepted payment methods are Direct Deposit, EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard. I currently do not accept any AfterPay style payment methods.
- Do you sell new guitars, amps, and musical instrument accessories? No, I am not a retailer, but if you need a set of strings, I may be able to help!
- Do you buy and sell used instruments, amps, etc? No, I am not a second-hand dealer.
- Can you tell me what my guitar/amp/equipment is worth? No, I don't provide evaluations of gear. Try eBay's "Completed Listings".
FAQ: Custom Pickguards, Scratch Plates and Covers.
- Can you make a pickguard for my guitar? It is brand ABC, model XYZ. Yes, I can. If you have the original pickguard for your guitar, I can use that to make a new template, and create a new guard for your guitar with any changes you may require.
- If I send you a drawing of the guard that I want, can you make it for me? Certainly! If you are designing something new, or don't have the original guard, this is the only way to do it. Please be aware that this is not the most accurate way of copying a guard. Doing things this way can lead to poor fitting around necks and bridges, screw holes not lining up or the guard may be incorrectly shaped.
- How can I get my original guard to you for you to copy? You can drop your original guard in person (appointment required), or post it in. I have a PO Box setup to receive pickguards. Once your new guard is completed, you can pick up your guards, or they can be mailed to back to you via Express Post with tracking.
- What if I want a certain colour or material that you don't have listed on your website? This usually isn't a problem, as I am happy to special order in any material to produce a guard to suit your needs. Please contact me to discuss!